By: Patrick Ness
Add on Goodreads
Mayor Prentiss has raged war against the Spackle just as some of Viola’s people land a spaceship on the planet, and it’s up to Todd and Viola to come between the three colonies as peacemakers . . . But the peace and freedom the two teens long for will come at a hard price.
Monsters of Men is the third and final book in the Chaos Walking Trilogy, a psychological sci-fi thriller series. Fans of the previous books should not be disappointed with this conclusion.
• Profanity (godd*mn, Jesus, h*ll, and “effing,” used in place of the F-word)
• Mention of a man having inappropriate thoughts about a woman
• Violence (many deaths, descriptions of blood, killing, explosions, injuries, and suicide; all quite gory and emotional)
• A kiss
More Chaos Walking reviews:
• Book 1: The Knife of Never Letting Go
• Book 2: The Ask and the Answer