By: Kerstin Gier
Add on Goodreads
Gwen and Gideon are having serious relationship issues, but Gwen can’t even deal with that at the moment as she is busy trying to figure out the prophecy of the Circle of Twelve, which she will play a huge role in.
• Some passionate kisses
• A few references to women’s breasts
• Reference to a striptease
• Suggestive reference to sex
• Profanity (sh*t, b*stard, d*mn, h*ll, and one *sshole)
• Violence (references to blood, some injuries)
The language is a bit heavier in this book than in the previous installments, but the violence and sexuality are about the same as in Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue. Fans of the Precious Stone Trilogy shouldn’t be disappointed with this funny and thrilling conclusion.