Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Book Review: I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, Book 1), by Ally Carter

I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, book 1)
By: Ally Carter
AllyCarter.com
ISBN-10: 1423100034
Add on Goodreads

Cammie is an undercover teenaged spy who goes to Gallagher Academy, an all-girls school run by her supercool mom, but her double life starts to bother her when she meets Josh, a nice, normal boy her age, and she can’t tell him who she really is.

It includes:

• Lying
• References to a death
• Some fighting
• Simulated kidnappings
• Dreaming of a “very sexy kiss”
• Mild language
• Sneaking out to meet a boy

I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You is a clean, cute, and uplifting young adult novel about the power of truth and friendship.


Readers who enjoyed this book might also like:


Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon