By: Abigail Haas
Add on Goodreads
Chloe desperately wants to escape the small town she’s been stuck in all her life to go to college, but when she gets caught up in Ethan and Oliver, two brothers, she wonders if she’ll be able to leave after all.
• Profanity (F-word, sh*t, d*ck, and other minor words)
• Lots of kissing, making out, nearly having sex, and a character sleeps with (in the innocent sense) her boyfriend
• Cheating on a boyfriend
• Violence (reference to someone dying in a car accident, stabbing someone, bashing someone’s head, a lake house is set on fire)
• Reference to the main character’s father leaving his wife for another woman
• Chloe’s mother is depressed
• Mention that an off-duty copy had a few beers at a party
• Chloe’s mother takes pills
Dangerous Boys is an interesting, psychological young adult mystery, but fans of the author’s Dangerous Girls may find this novel to be slower paced.