By: Ilona Andrews
Add to Goodreads
Magic has returned after months of a post flare drought, and Kate's world has devolved into chaos. When Derek gets into trouble of the potentially lethal variety, Kate finds herself running head first towards an arena that's bound to dredge up details from her past that are safer left buried.
Magic Strikes is the third book in the Kate Daniels series (adult paranormal/urban fantasy) and a significant addition with some big revelations about Kate's past. The story is fast paced like the first two novels, developing the characters and relationships while furthering the immediate (novel) and overarching (series) plots in interesting ways. Readers will find a definite increase in sexual content from that seen in the prior book.
Magic Strikes Contains:
- Use of f word, cr*p, b*stard, sh*t, *ss, d*mn it
- Multiple References to erections
- French kissing (lots of detail)
- Lots of touching and thoroughly thought out desire to touch
- Full male and female nudity
- Making out (nudity, touching & kissing with some detailed implications about people's anatomy)
- Killing (descriptively gory)
- Injuries (many and varied, some inflicted through torture, some self inflicted)
- References to cannibalism and flesh eating
- Blood drinking
More Kate Daniels books: