Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Book Review: Small Favor (The Dresden Files, Book 10), By Jim Butcher

Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10)A Novel of the Dresden Files, Book 10
By: Jim Butcher

Chicago's professional wizard – Harry Dresden – may have thought being attacked by a children story gone nightmare constituted a bad day, but that was before the fairy queen of winter-herself showed up.

Small Favor is yet another enjoyable and action packed installment to the Dresden Files. Readers should be aware that it contains mild references to arousal, partial nudity, profanity, killing, injuries, and disembowelment.

Small Favor was the first Dresden Files I ever went through and I enjoyed it a great deal without any knowledge of the prior nine books. However, when I went through it again having read or listened to the earlier books, I found that there was a lot I had missed my first time through. My conclusion: You can read any of the first eleven Dresden Files and you will get a good entertaining story, but if you want to understand the overall plot I recommend starting at the beginning and working your way through.
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment :

  1. I've never heard of this series before but it sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing and also the heads up on starting from the beginning if intending to read the series rather than as a standalone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon