By: Ilona Andrews
Add to Goodreads
When an elusive criminal steals important pack documents and a coven of witches goes missing, Kate rushes to figure out what's really going on before Atlanta becomes a battleground. A flare is coming and powerful things want to come out and play.
Magic Burns is an adult paranormal/urban fantasy and the second book in the Kate Daniels series. Much like the first book, this installment is fast paced with a healthy dose of action and mystery; but it builds upon the first with additional character/relationship development and world building.
Magic Burns contains:
- Profanity (wh*re, b*tch, d*ck, sh*t, f word, *ss, d*mn it)
- Reference to cannibalism
- Dead animals
- Injuries/death/killing/corpses (some gruesome references)
- The enjoyment of killing
- References to rituals and dissecting a living animal
- An academic type discussion about the details of sex
- References to erection
- Full nudity (both male and female)
- Desire for sex