Friday, February 6, 2015

Cover Reveal: P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Book 2), by Jenny Han

The second book in the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series by the author of the bestselling Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy will be released on May 26th, 2015. The cover for P.S. I Still Love You was recently released, and I absolutely love the theme these books have going on.

Stylish but simple, if you ask me.

I enjoyed To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, but was put off by the abrupt ending, so I’m quite excited to read this second book in hopes that it will be more satisfying than the first installment in the series. :)

You can read my review for To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before here.

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon