Thursday, February 5, 2015

Book Review: Where She Went (If I Stay, book 2), By Gail Forman

Where She Went (If I Stay sequel)
By Gayle Forman
ISBN: 0525422943
Add to Goodreads


Adam hasn't been the same since Mia disappeared from his life. When chance throws them briefly together, he must discover what happened in their past and if there's any hope for their future.


Where She Went picks up several years after the events of If I Stay. It's told from Adam's point of view rotating between past and present in much the same manner as If I Stay. It's worth noting the change of narrator does not distract from the enjoyment of the story.

Where She Went includes:
  • Smoking
  • Profanity (F world, p*ssing, sh*t)
  • References to one night stands
  • References to surgery
  • Reference to homosexual marriage
  • Making out (kissing, touching)
  • Sex is implied

Grief, love, anger and depression all play a part in this story.


Best Blogger Tips

1 comment :

  1. I enjoyed this book more than the first. There's something about the male POV that I just love. It looks like you might have liked it, but I really can't tell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon