Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cover Reveal: The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski

We have a cover for the sequel to The Winner’s Curse, the second book in The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski, and I think it’s just as dazzling as the first one, and a whole lot more blue-tiful (sorry, I couldn’t resist!).

the winner's crime trilogy curse by marie rutkoski cover reveal large hd ya young adult fantasy romance
I absolutely love the way these covers are themed!

The Winner’s Crime will be released March 3, 2015. Having really enjoyed the first book, I can’t wait to get my hands on it!

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment :

  1. Such a lovely cover <3 I thought the debut was fantastic. Can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon