Add to Goodreads
When a dangerous cult threatens the safety of Araluan, Halt must return to his roots, and confront the king hidden in his past.
The Kings of Clonmel provides background on how and why Halt came to be a ranger in a thrilling, but inconclusive tale.
The reader should be aware that the story contains cold blooded killing with an increased level of description, and a slightly higher level of intensity.
Chronological order of Ranger's Apprentice books
- Book 1: The Ruins of Gorlan (Review)
- Book 2: The Burning Bridge (Review)
- Book 3: The Icebound Land (Review)
- Book 4: The Battle for Skandia (Review)
- Book 4.5: (officially book 7) Erak's Ransom (Review)
- Book 5: The Sorcerer of the North (Review)
- Book 6: The Siege of Macindaw (Review)
- Book 7: (chronologically Book 4.5) Erak's Ransom (Review)
- Book 8: The Kings of Clonmel (Review)
- Book 9: Halt's Peril (Review)
- Book 10: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja
- Book 11: The Lost Stories
- Book 12: The Royal Ranger