Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Atlantia by Ally Condie Cover and Release date!

Ally Condie (Matched trilogy) has a new stand alone novel coming out November 4th. The working title Rio has been changed to Atlantia and as the name suggests the story is about an underwater world.




I have mixed feelings about this book. I was not a huge fan of the Matched Trilogy.



The writing was very pretty, but I found the first two books very slow. The final book seemed to get all the action that was lacking in the other two, but wasn't enough to make me love the series. I would love to see her next book have a better balance of action to internal contemplation and definitely less quoting of poetry by men.  At this point I don't know if those things are characteristic of the author's writing or just part of that particular world and/or characters.


Are you excited about Atlantia?
Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon