Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm Reading . . . (March 11, 2014)

I'm reading Cress! Okay, In truth I've been reading Cress for the last several weeks. I simply have no time to sit down and open a book, so my progress has been very slow. However, what I have been able to read has been just as enjoyable as the prior books (Cinder & Scarlet)!

Audiobooks are my bestest buds! I'm working my way through two right now.

The Rise of Nine Book Cover

I recently finished The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, Book 2) and started book 3, The Rise of Nine. On the whole these books are enjoyable, but at times I desperately want to jump through the pages and throttle some common sense into the main characters. Note: Throttling is only a viable option with fictional characters, never with real people. End Note. Really hoping this book causes me less frustration than the last.

Teardrop is my most recently begun audiobook. I have rather low expectations for this book, so I was actually pleasantly surprised by the beginning. I'm not really far enough into the story to have much of an impression, but I will say that Lauren Kate likes her heroines messed up + baggage.

What are you reading?
Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon