By: Cassandra Clare
Something's wrong with Jace, Simon has one girl too many, and Shadowhunters keep showing up dead. After all they've been through all Clary wants is to enjoy her boyfriend, but with evil afoot that is not going to happen any time soon.
City of Fallen Angels brings some welcome additions to the cast and a few new story lines to the plot. It contains a similar level of violence and profanity to the earlier books, but more sexuality in the form of several make-out scenes (kissing, touching, straddling, in as little as underwear) and a stronger focus on the homosexual story line. Readers should be aware that it has a cliff hanger ending.
The Mortal Instruments Series:
- City of Bones (Book Review) (Plot Summary) (Movie)
- City of Ashes (Book Review) (Movie)
- City of Glass (Book Review)
- City of Fallen Angels (Book Review)
- City of Lost Souls (Book Review)
- City of Heavenly Fire (Expected Publication May 27, 2014)
Fans of City of Fallen Angels may also enjoy: