Monday, September 16, 2013

Prologue and First Chapter of The Raven Boys By Maggie Stiefvater

So if you're like me, you may have read Shiver, disliked it and not given another thought to reading anything else by Maggie Stiefvater.

If this is the case I would like to encourage you to take a look at her other works.

I picked up The Raven Boys without paying attention to the author and it is as far from Shiver as a book could be! I was so thrilled with The Raven Boys that I went ahead and got the Scorpio Races, but that's another book for another post. :) 

(And if you are one of those readers who absolutely adores the Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy, but still hasn't read The Raven Boys - Check it out!)

Read the Prologue and First Chapter below and feel free to check out my review. ;-)

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon