Friday, August 16, 2013

Fallen Movie News: Luce and Daniel Cast!

Big News for all you Fallen Fans: Luce and Daniel have been cast for the upcoming adaption!
Lotus Entertainment and Mayhem Pictures are producing the film which is still in the draft stage at this point.

Who will our leads be? Say hello to Addison Timlin (Luce) and Jeremy Irvine (Daniel).




Addison Timlin to play Lucinda Price (Luce) in the Upcoming Fallen adaption based on the novel by Lauren Kate
Jeremy Irvine to play Daniel in the Upcoming Fallen adaption based on the novel by Lauren Kate


Well what do you think?

Personally, they aren't at all what I expected. I'm not saying they're bad choices, as I have absolutely no idea about either actor, they just don't even remotely match what I had in my head. However, hair dye, costume and make up can do wonders towards giving actors the right visual feel. No visual feel isn't the right technical term, but you know what I mean . . . Don't you?


Source: Deadline Hollywood

Best Blogger Tips

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon