Add to your Goodreads Shelf
Scarlet's grandmother has been missing for weeks when she first notices the mysterious stranger named Wolf. When he offers her information that could help get her grandmother back, Scarlet must decide where she believes his loyalties lie.
Meanwhile, Cinder bolts for freedom unaware that the one person who holds the secrets of her past has gone missing.
Scarlet interweaves an enjoyable new version of Red Riding Hood with the unique tale already introduced in Cinder. It's written from numerous points of view with Scarlet and Cinder as the main contributors. Readers will find that it contains:
- Killing & injuries (mentions blood)
- Fighting for money
- Some language (use of the word Basta**)
- Use of glamor / magic to alter what others see, believe, desire
- Crude sexual implications
More Lunar Chronicles:
- Book 1: Cinder (Review)
- Book 2: Scarlet (Review)
- Book 3: Cress (First Chapter) (expected publication February 4, 2014)
- Book 4: Winter (expected publication 2015)