Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, book 2)
By: Cassandra Clare
With the Magister loose to work his evil, it's crucial that the Shadowhunters find and stop him before he starts a war. Meanwhile as Tessa strives to get over Will, love may again present itself in an unexpected way. Betrayal, Secrets, Love, Loyalty and Honor all come into play as the plot thickens.
Clockwork Prince continues the story begun in Clockwork Angel with some much needed answers and still more questions.
- some limited language
- touching (all over in a rather sensual manner)
- making out in a bed (includes removal of some clothing)
- drug use
- injuries/surgical follow up
- gruesome trophies from fallen foes
Individuals who do not enjoy a love triangle may find this book quite infuriating.
Parents should be aware that Clockwork Prince has a lot more sexual content than Clockwork Angel and that the characters exhibit a lack of self restraint in sexual situations that is particularly reprehensible in their time setting.
More Infernal Devices Reviews:
- Infernal Devices Series Review
- Clockwork Angel (Review)
- Clockwork Prince (Review)
- Clockwork Princess (Review)