Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Merry Christmas! (Sneak Peak 2013)

Update April 2014: Since this is all old news I will be updating this post to be a list of all the reviews published in 2013 - at least I will as soon as I have the time :) In the meantime all of the below images are linked to their reviews.

With Christmas right around the corner I am looking forward to the time I will have with my family! 

There are a lot of great reviews lined up for the new year so be sure to check back in January! See below for a sneak peak of some of the titles I'm publishing reviews for 2013.


Book Review: City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2), By Cassandra Clare Book Review: Mockingjay (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 3), By Suzanne Collins Book Review: Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, Book 2), By Patricia Briggs Book Review: The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, Book 1), By Rick Riordan
Book Review: Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, Book 1), By Patricia Briggs Book Review: Dead Until Dark (The Sookie Stackhouse Novels #1), By Charlaine Harris

I hope your holidays are filled with Joy and Peace!


~Sarah
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments :

  1. I'm curious about Blood Bound because it was originally published in 2007. Is it coming out in hard cover now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora, I believe it came out in Hard Cover the beginning of 2011. Have you read through the Mercedes Thompson series?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon