Percy is days away from turning sixteen and Kronos, the Titan Lord, is on his way to invade Olympus. For better or worse, time has run out.
Brimming with exhilaration and heartbreak, The Last Olympian answers questions and ties up loose ends in an exciting culmination of the Percy Jackson series. This middle grade / young adult book contains non-gory violence, possession and kissing. Overall a very enjoyable and clean read.
More Percy Jackson & The Olympians reviews:
- Book 1: The Lightening Thief
- Book 2: The Sea of Monsters
- Book 3: The Titan's Curse
- Book 4: The Battle of the Labyrinth
- Book 5: The Last Olympian