Add to your Goodreads Shelf
As a young female werewolf, Anna fears Alpha wolves above all else. So when she discovers that her alpha is responsible for a missing human, it takes all her courage to report him to the highest alpha of them all - The Marrok. However, when Charles - the Marrok's enforcer, shows up, Anna finds herself questioning everything she knows about Alpha's, werewolves, and herself.
Alpha and Omega is a quick and easy adult novella full of action, tension, and just enough romance to make you want the next book.
- a discussion about sex
- references to past rape
- references to past self-inflicted injuries
- use of the words hell, bitch, and damned
- non-graphic injuries and killing
|(Moon Called Review)|
More Alpha & Omega Reviews:
- Alpha & Omega (Series Review)
- Book 0.5: Alpha and Omega (Book Review)
- Book 1: Cry Wolf (Book Review)
- Book 2: Hunting Ground
- Book 3: Fair Game
Readers who enjoy this series may also like: