By: Rick Riordan
Add to your Goodreads Shelf
On his return to camp, Percy finds Monsters attacking and the protective barrier destroyed. If the barrier isn't restored soon, the camp and its campers could be lost.
The Sea of Monsters starts with a roar and ends with a surprise that will leave you reaching for the next book. Our understanding of key characters and the world they live in expands
and deepens as the story unfolds. Overall a very enjoyable and clean read that is only further enhanced by some unexpected additions to the cast.
More Percy Jackson & The Olympians reviews:
- Book 1: The Lightening Thief
- Book 2: The Sea of Monsters
- Book 3: The Titan's Curse
- Book 4: The Battle of the Labyrinth
- Book 5: The Last Olympian