Monday, September 6, 2010

Book Review: Academ's Fury (Codex Alera, Book 2), By Jim Butcher

Academ's Fury (Codex Alera, #2)
1st 2nd
By: Jim Butcher
http://www.jim-butcher.com/
ISBN: 978-0-14-314377-2
Add to your Goodreads Shelf

When a mysterious creature from Tavi's past resurfaces and hundreds of people throughout Alera disappear, no one realizes how far the danger has spread till it is almost too late.

Full of the of the political upheaval, treachery, and diplomacy that permeate life in the capital. Academ's Fury sucks you in from the very beginning and leaves you looking for more pages at the end. It deals
heavily with the complicated issues surrounding loyalty, greater good, sacrifice, and compromise.

Cursor's Fury (Codex Alera, #3)
Image links to Review
Readers should be aware that it contains gruesome violence (arms getting ripped off, people pulverized, etc) as well as sexuality ranging from suggestive comments to lead up sequences. This is an adult read and inappropriate for a younger reader.


More Codex Alera reviews:

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sarah, I'd like to trade links for both of your sites. It would be great if you could put my widget on your blog. Just find "The Bookshelf" widget on the right-hand side of my site,click the get widget button, copy the text and paste it into a HTML gadget in blogger's layout page.

    It would also be great if you could make your own widgets so I can put them on my blog. For now I'll add your links to my discussion page. But a widget will catch more attention. I hope you check it out. Let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Recent & Upcoming Releases on Amazon