By: Barry Lyga
Add on Goodreads
No one knew until it was too late that Jazz’s dad is a serial killer. Now Billy Dent is locked up in prison, but Jazz is still plagued from the “lessons” Billy taught him as a child. So when another killer invades Jazz’s small hometown in Lobo’s Nod, Jazz knows this is his chance to track down the murderer, and prove once and for all that he’s nothing like his father.
But with Billy’s voice invading his head 24/7, Jazz secretly wonders if the truth is otherwise.
This book contains material appropriate only for mature teens or adults. It includes:
• Profanity (godd*mn, d*mn, h*ll, and cr*p)
• Violence (many disturbing descriptions of mangled, dead bodies)
• A few references to sex, as well as male and female private parts
• Reference to a condom
• It is mentioned that a boy is a virgin
• A teen boy gets “hard” when a girl sits in his lap
• Awareness of women’s bodies
• Kissing with tongue
• Many references to rape (some quite descriptive)
• A dead body is naked
• Brief reference to masturbation
I Hunt Killers is a young adult mystery thriller that will keep readers turning the page, but contains a lot of inappropriate and disturbing content. It should be all right for fifteen or sixteen year olds and up to read, so long as they have a strong stomach.